Photographs by Tim Lee
Total privacy. Astounding natural beauty. Professional-caliber equestrian facilities. These are just a few of the remarkable amenities offered at Grace Hill Farm, a distinguished country property ensconced in one of Millbrook’s premier locales.
Set quietly off a winding country lane, the beautifully designed 150-acre setting provides a sense of privacy and serenity that is becoming increasingly hard to find. Wondrous vistas that reach to the Catskill Mountains unfold across the gently rolling landscape whose many special highlights include shimmering ponds, lovely gardens, age-old orchards and a surround of fragrant woodland laced with miles of hiking and riding trails.
Elegant and immensely inviting, the classic English country house perched high on a hill takes full advantage of the breathtaking setting with tall windows and surrounding terraces that showcase the blissful prospects. Exemplary craftsmanship and rich character are displayed throughout the home, perfectly orchestrated for comfortable country living with stylish entertaining spaces and a charming country kitchen, certain to become a favored gathering place for family and friends.
A stunning pool, poolhouse, carriage house and several substantial outbuildings also share the verdant setting providing ample facilities for guests and staff alike.
For the equestrian, there is a newly added 14-stall barn, a true showplace fitted with state-of-the-art systems, an indoor ring and a memorable viewing and entertaining space designed for competitions and large gatherings. A dressage ring, outdoor ring, Grand Prix field and another five-stall barn are other standout features of this expansive and meticulously maintained equestrian estate.
• Gated equestrian estate set on 150 private acres.
• Centered by an enchanting circa 1928 English-style country home.
• Pond with dock, pool and poolhouse with full kitchen, changing room, bath and sauna.
• Spacious three-bedroom guesthouse.
• One-bedroom guest cottage.
• Carriage house with two-bay garage, yoga studio/gym, one-bedroom apartment and recording studio.
• Antique staff/guesthouse with four bedrooms, greenhouse, two-bay
garage and separate one-bedroom apartment.
• Main barn, built in 2008, features 14 stalls, two tack rooms, two grooming/wash stalls and office.
• 100’ by 200’ indoor arena with expansive viewing lounge that doubles as an entertaining/media room with a full kitchen and retractable screen.
• Dressage ring, 150’ by 300’ outdoor arena, Grand Prix jumping field and seven paddocks.
• Five-stall barn /three-bay equipment garage.
• Extensive trail-riding network throughout property.
• Close to the charming Millbrook village and only 90 miles from New York City.
For more information, contact Adam Hade at Houlihan Lawrence (914) 804-1754, (845) 677-6161, ext. 309, or firstname.lastname@example.org.