One of Mamaroneck’s most exceptional estate homes, this grand manor impresses with its award-winning redesign and tranquil setting overlooking the rolling landscape of the legendary Winged Foot golf course.
Enjoying a magnificent landscape with a showcase Wagner pool, this graceful 1920s residence was one of the great estate homes of the era and underwent a top-to-bottom transformation in 2008. After a master renovation and expansion, the home set a new standard for luxury living in the 21st century with stunning view-filled living spaces and a refreshing modern style perfectly orchestrated for the way we live today.
From its impressive silhouette and graceful stone porte cochere to the totally custom-finished interiors, the home displays the highest level of quality and aesthetics throughout its 8,000 square feet. Lofty ceilings (nearly 12 feet), lustrous hardwood floors, fine millwork, artisan tile, Waterworks fixtures, rich paneling and statuesque stone fireplaces exemplify the expert craftsmanship incorporated in virtually every room of the house.
Additional enhancements include exquisite windows and French doors, an elevator, an indoor/outdoor sound system, radiant heat and a back-up generator.
Memorable highlights begin in the two-story entrance hall appointed with an original stone fireplace and refined living and dining rooms, each enjoying spectacular views. A sunny office, a tour-de-force kitchen, a sunlit dining area and a mahogany-paneled family room anchored by a stone fireplace further distinguish the home, which also hosts inviting recreation spaces and generous private quarters.
The ultimate environment for both comfortable family living and elegant entertaining, this spectacular residence offers an idyllic blend of striking architecture, grand-scale living areas and impressive modern-day amenities in one of Westchester County’s most prized locales.
• Totally redesigned manor bordering the magnificent grounds of the Winged Foot Golf Club.
• Private and serene grounds overlooking the 5th hole of the East Course.
• Recipient of the Pinnacle Award in 2008 for Best Historic Renovation of the Year.
• 8,000 square feet, seven bedrooms and six baths and three powder rooms.
• Ozone-filtered pool, 1,000-square-foot terrace and attached 3-plus-car garage.
• Minutes from town, schools, Long Island Sound and the rail station.
• Approximately 35 minutes to New York City.
For more information, contact France Mellet Tucker at Houlihan Lawrence’s Larchmont brokerage at 914-318-4973.