Even if you don’t have perfect vision, you can keep your eyes looking 20/20.
1. Begin with Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Eye Concentrate to give you a smooth canvas with which to work. skinandcoroma.com. Photograph courtesy Skin&Co.
2. Makeup artists will tell you: It’s all about the brows. Indeed, well-defined eyebrows can enhance a youthful face and make a mature one appear more vibrant. Recently, we sampled cruelty- and chemical-free Wingme Cosmetics’ “Brow Jam” in Just Met Brownette, using the brand’s thin angled brush with spoolie bristles on the other end for grooming. (The nicely textured jam also comes in Honey I’m Home and Ebony.) Wingmecosmetics.com. Photograph courtesy Wingme Cosmetics.
3. Eye shadow casts a glow, a warmth, an allure. Try Chantacaille Luminescent Eye Shade in Rhino. Neimanmarcus.com.
We’re also loving Sisley’s Phyto-Ombre Eyeshadow Sparkly Topaz. sisley-paris.com. Photograph courtesy Neiman Marcus Westchester.
4. Whether you want to go full Cleopatra or just add a hint of liner under and/over the eye — feel free to smudge — Lancome Le Crayon Khôl in Noir is your friend. lancome-usa.com. Photograph courtesy Lancome.
5. Just as you need a good moisturizer for your face, your lashes need one, too. Prep them with Chanel La Base Mascara Volume and Care Lash Primer. chanel.com. Photograph courtesy Chanel.
6. Finish with a flourish with Ripar Cosmetics’ Lasting Effects Mascara. ripar.us. Photograph courtesy Ripar Cosmetics.