Zoë is wearing a Loro Piana Windmate jacket with knit lining and fur-trimmed hood, $4,595. Zoë’s makeup is Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, Golden Bronze powder, Rose Bloom blush, Gilded Bronze and Gilded Rose Gold eye shadows, Violet Sky color liner, Faux lash mascara, Laque Rogue lip lacquer and glacé in Gilded Veil. Photograph by Sinéad Deane. Laura Mercier makeup by Patti Massello at Neiman Marcus.
Romantic November enters with falling leaves and exits with falling snow, so keep transitional fall fashion all about luxe comfort. (After all, it’s the last month before we start to look like we’re all wearing the same oversized black sleeping bag jacket.) Take a hint from this Sagittarius: Stay adventurous, cool and cozy with warm knits, vintage flannels, durable leather bags, booties and knee-high boots to plow through leaves. Stick-to-your-bones chili and seasonal hand-poured candles for entertaining at home also help. Whether you’re traveling near or far, test the ‘gobble gobble effect’ by surprising your T-Day hosts with a box of Dominique Ansel macaroons from SoHo. (Try the vanilla dulce de leche macaroons for maximum indulgence.)
1. Worn-in vintage flannels, available at Flying A, 169 Spring St., Manhattan or flyinganyc.com.
2. Comfy sweater by Humanoid, $390, available at Flying A.
3. Gift for the T-Day hosts: Inventive macaroons from Dominique Ansel Bakery. Macaroon Box, small $13.50; medium $23.50; large $46; available at 189 Spring St., Manhattan, dominiqueansel.com.
4. Lace-up boots by Justin, $165, available at Flying A.
5. Clever Lunch bag, $21.50, available at Flying A.
6. Prada suede cutout bootie, $850, available at Neiman Marcus.
7. Wild turkey sightings, free.