Hi my saucy WAG readers,
I am really not into baking, but I do make a few desserts. This one you will love.
Every time I make this easy, decadent dessert, people go wild for it. The only problem is that you’ll never have leftovers when you serve Chocolate Fried Ravioli. It is one of the easiest recipes to make, and I’m sure that you will be a star after making it. You can substitute raspberry jam for Nutella chocolate if you desire and use cinnamon sugar if you don’t want powdered sugar.
Please let me know how you like it.
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 1 jar Nutella
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 beaten egg
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- 1 pint strawberries
1. Brush edges of wonton wrappers lightly with egg.
2. Spoon 1 teaspoon of Nutella in center of each wonton,
3. Fold diagonally in half over the filling and press edges down to seal.
4. Heat oil in frying pan and drop wontons in batches. (Do not overcrowd pan.)
5. Cook until golden brown (35 seconds per side) and drain on paper towel.
6. Dust ravioli with powdered sugar and serve with sliced strawberries.
Email Jackie at email@example.com.